To register online, you will need your date of birth and one of the following forms of identification:
If you are enrolled to vote by mail permanently, please look out for your ballot as it should arrive near the end of September!
Here are some easy, step-by-step instructions on how to complete your vote-by-mail ballot, to make sure your vote counts.
2. Completely fill in the oval next to each of your selections in blue or black ink.
3. Fill in and sign the certificate, keeping it attached to the inner envelope.
4. Place the ballot into the certificate envelope.
5. Then, place the certificate envelope into the mailing envelope.
6. Return your ballot. How you return it is up to you.
Select one of the following three ways: